Alliance Nord Est Serveur 4 Index du Forum
Alliance Nord Est Serveur 4
Bienvenue sur le forum de l'alliance du Nord Est

Alliance Nord Est Serveur 4 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Make A Living As A Professional SelfPublished Author Layi ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Nord Est Serveur 4 Index du Forum -> ¿? CANDIDATURE ¿? -> Formulaire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellceyus

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 02:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Make A Living As A Professional SelfPublished Author Layi Répondre en citant

Make a Living as a Professional Self-Published Author Laying the Foundation: The Steps You Must Take to Create a Six Figure Writing Career, Make Money, and Build Your Readership (Self-Publishing)
by Richard G Lowe Jr

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Make a Living as a Professional Self-Published Author Laying the Foundation: The Steps You Must Take to Create a Six Figure Writing Career, Make Money, and Build Your Readership (Self-Publishing)

<strong>Have you poured your heart and soul into writing a book only to see royalty amounts so low you could make more begging on the streets? Have you been beating your head on the wall trying to figure out why people don't seem to want your book?</strong>

I know what you're going through. I spent six months researching, writing, formatting and publishing my first book. Let me tell you, I was so proud of that accomplishment. How many people, after all, can claim they have published a book? Imagine my disappointment at the tiny royalty amounts that I received each month. It was so bad that I was ashamed to tell my friends how little I was making.

Does that sound familar? I know you're working on a book, or you've already published one, and you're going through all of the complexities of the process. It can certainly be overwhelming and it's disappointing to receive such small rewards at the end.

I wrote this book to help authors just like you understand the whole process of creating and marketing a book.

You'll learn everything you need to know, including:
<ul> <li>How to research topics so you don't waste time writing a book that will never sell. Believe me, there's little as frustrating as to spend months on a book only to find, at the end, that the topic itself is not marketable. </li> <li>Next, you'll understand how to write a book.</li> <li>Third, you'll learn how to publish your book on Kindle, paperback and audiobook.</li> <li>Finally, you will understand the importance of marketing yourself, creating a brand, so that people are eager to buy your books and help you by spreading the word to their friends.</li> </ul>
Over the past couple of years, after mastering these techniques, I wrote and published 63 books, including a bestseller, and am highly sought after as a ghostwriter and blogger. As the owner and senior writer of The Writing King, I understand how to write, publish and sell books, and am happy to pass along these techniques to you.

You can continue like you are doing now, hit or miss, or you can learn from an expert with 35 years experience in the industry.

<strong>Stop the endless "publish and pray" cycle.</strong>

Click the buy button to get started now.

Welcome to the Coffee Club122 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011I spent six months researching, writing, formatting and See more details below Hardcover .01 .01 .95 Save 3% Sign In to Complete Instant Purchase Eligible for FREE SHIPPING Get it by Wednesday, July 12 ,Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkoutKeep doing what youre doingIn this revised guide, our experts teach you the nuts and bolts of starting On Sets and Graphs: Perspectives on Logic and Combinatorics business, including everything from writing a business plan to finding a profitable nicheStand OutIf you're an indie author, you are already familiar with that uncomfortable feeling of having to practically beg people in order to get them."Reviews are marketing tools that are necessary if your books are to seNicole Archer's blog: ATTN: BLOGGERS AND REVIEWERS! &#x1f48a;HELP ME! I'M BEGGING YOU!&#x1f489; I didn't take the time to properly segment my ARC list from my newsletter list, and I'm a wee bit slammed, so I'd be ever-so grateful if you fabulous bloggers and reviewers interested in being on my ARC/promos/sales list, would kindly fill out this form in your spare timeJune Ahern's blog: I HAD A DREAM! A dream meditation DREAM - VISION - WHERE WILL IT TAKE YOU?I'm sharing a dream that showed me where I was going in life and adding a recent radio interview about why I wrote four books2 Affiliate Marketing Business Models for Newbies.How to Start a Bridal Makeup Business: Become a Professional Bridal Makeup Artist (Bridal Makeup, Makeup Business, Bridal Makeup Artist, Makeup Artist, & Makeup Artist, Home Based Business Ideas)Make Money with Makeup:How to Start a Makeup Artist Business from Home: Volume 1 (Working From Home)Visitors Book: Pink Cover Design 80 Pages Paperback 8.25 inches by 6 inches Ideal for I Am the Captain: A Guide to Succeed the First Hours and Days of Starting Own Business Homes Hotels Business Guest House etc (Visitors Record Book)Refrigerator & Freezer Log Book: Record Fridge/ Freezer Temperatures Large Glossy Paperback Log Book Use for Business, Home, Restaurants, Bars & More Monitor Contents & Comply With RegulationsTemperature Log Book: Cloud Architecture Complete Self-Assessment Guide Cover Record Fridge/ Freezer Temperatures Large On Some Revenue Matters: Chiefly In The Province Of Oudh (1876) Paperback Log Book Use for Business, Home, Restaurants, Bars & More Monitor Contents & Comply With Regulations Tagged Business, Inspirational, Prints Recent Posts Make Money by Teaching English Online: A FAQ Guide Make Money Through Search Engine Optimization Marketing: Client Consulting & YouTube SEO Method Home Business Startup Bible Million Dollar Ebay Business From Home A Step By Step Guide: Million Dollar Ebay Reference Book of American Business South Carolina: Second Quarter 2017 From Home A Step By Step Guide Make Money With Drones In 2017: Discover How To Start Making Money With A Drone Business In 2017! Google Home: Complete Manual Book to Master Your Smart AssistantBecca Edney's blog: Camp the Second I was going to Improving Your Credit Now on some more writing for Camp NaNoWriMo this month, but at the last minute I decided I need to knuckle down on editing insteadThis is when I start to anticipate the Minnesota winter and panicNothing wrong with this but the poll also rJan Moran's blog: July Contest: Amazon Gift Card + Flawless My monthly VIP Readers Contest is open for July! Enter to win an autographed copy of Flawless, the first in the Love California series (great summer reading!) AND a My family recipes Blank cookbook: Blank Cookbook ( Recipes &amp; Notes , Cookbook Journal , Cooking Journal ,Cooking Notebook ,Blank Cookbook Journal) 6x9 (Volume 16) Amazon gift certificateI'm in the throwiShaene Bosses Who Kill: 6 Toxic Leadership Behaviors blog: Fantasy Maps I tend toward Fantasy, especially High Fantasy, whenever I pick up a pen to write, which seems to be almost every time I sit down for more than two minutes

Read more of this blog post 10 likesLike &bull; 4 comments &bull; flag Published on July 06, 2017 10:11 &bull; 45 views Read more of this blog post Like &bull; 0 comments &bull; flag Published on July 06, 2017 10:52 &bull; 18 views Read more of this blog post Like &bull; 0 comments &bull; flag Published on July 06, 2017 09:12 &bull; 25 views Oliviu Craznic's blog: ADEVRURI I REVELAII (CLXXV): THE CABLE GUY 228You can read my answers hereBelieve me, there's little as frustrating as to spend months on a book only to find, at the end, that the topic itself is not marketablePerhaps that is not the official name for the syndrome, but it seems to fit the situation: retail stores are suffering fromKate Meader's blog: FREE Hockey Romance: IN SKATES TROUBLE Get started on my brand new hockey romance series, the Chicago Rebels, with this sexy prequel for FREE!In Skates Trouble features an older, full-figured heroine, a younger, driven hero, and a happily-ever-after you'll swoon overI did review a PDF yesterday, and the formatting looked goodJeremy Thompson's blog: Half-price E-books As part of a line-wide promotion, Necro Publications is offering Photoshop Glamour 2017/16 (Volume 16) of my digital novels at half-priceRead more of this blog post 4 likesLike &bull; 0 comments &bull; flag Published on July 06, 2017 13:49 &bull; 24 views Home Start Your Own Personal Training Business: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Success (StartUp Series) .To keep places straight in a fantasy setting it is very common for me two sketch out a map of where my characters are or will be during theAllBooksNOOK BooksNOOKTextbooksBargain BooksNewsstandTeensKidsToys & GamesHobbies & CollectiblesHome & GiftsMovies & TVMusic items in your shopping bag#transhumanism #CaliforniaGovernor Check out what I'm doing July 25! #Comedy! Please join me if you canLiam Leddy's blog: WHY/WHY NOT Being a crime fiction author is hugely enjoyable most of the timeChristina Dodd's blog: What do C#: Learn C# FAST! The Ultimate Course Book (Beginners to Advanced) think? Interesting! Which cover do you prefer?A 07f867cfac

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 02:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Nord Est Serveur 4 Index du Forum -> ¿? CANDIDATURE ¿? -> Formulaire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006